Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Billi Pod’s Activity Report For January 2013.


It is now time for me to share with you loyal and faithful readers and followers Billi Pod’s entertainment stats for the month of January 2013 ... so ... here they come ... get ready ... take a deep breath ... tada ... here they are ... 

In checking my daily log (log, not diary - real guys don’t keep diaries - but then you know that by now, don’t you?) I find that during January 2013 Bill Norris aka Billi Pod attended/saw/did the following:

1 Broadway show (Cat On A Hot Tin Roof); 21 Off Broadway shows; and, 7 classical music concerts (mostly with the New York Philharmonic).

The major highlight of the month was the first birthday of my darling great-granddaughter Saylor Falletta, who lives in Elgin, SC.

It’s hard to believe that it has been a year since this energetic bundle of joy entered our lives. Time does indeed fly by, doesn’t it?

The second highlight of the month occurred at 2:55pm on Friday, January 26th, in front of The First Baptist Church at West 79th Street and Broadway when Billi Pod reached his 1,079 Mile 79th Birthday Challenge, 86 days ahead of the projected April 23rd date. AWESOME!!

During the month Billi Pod walked a total of 133.99 miles (293,035 steps) for an average of 4.32 miles per day.

I had face-time with: John Scott Reed and Bernard Lam; Michael Pederson and Dennis Dohman; Marty Kosarik, individually and as part of Dian Crystal’s aka My Lady posse; and, of course, My Lady, Dian Crystal.

Was also with some of my AA buddies (you know who you are) on a couple of occasions, but not as often as usual ...  dammit ... let's keep on keeping on guys!

I posted daily on my FaceBook Wall and 32 times on this blog website.

Billi Pod Blogs had 3,111 page views during the month, bringing the total for the past 12 months to 23,016.

The only real negative for the month was the major ass-whipping my Florida Gators got at the hands of Louisville in The Sugar Bowl. Barf and double barf!!

And ... finally ... an amazing stat in its own right==>during the month there were only 2 ... yes ... 2 occasions when Billi Pod stayed in PHC without attending some entertainment event during either the day or the evening. AMAZING!!

So there you have it my loyal and faithful readers and followers.

I humbly think that it ain’t bad for a 78yr old guy ... but ... it is up to you loyal and faithful readers and followers to determine because ...

I report - you decide.

GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: