Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Saw THE COMMON PURSUIT Last Night==>A.




In yesterday’s blog I wrote that while I had nothing planned for the evening I was rather confident that something interesting would show up on one of my ticket services.

Well ... I am happy to report to you loyal and faithful readers that I got a last minute comp. ticket to see the Off Broadway show THE COMMON PURSUIT, which “chronicles twenty years in the lives of six friends, from their ambitious collegiate days to their surprising discoveries in the real world.”

I totally enjoyed this show and it gets an A from Billi Pod even though the chat board advanced buzz has been very iffy. The acting was excellent and the story line interesting. It is definitely worth seeing IMHO.

Tonight @ 7:05pm Billi Pod will be at Yankee Stadium, The House That Greed And Ego Built, for game two of the YANKEES/TAMPA BAY series.

The Yankees won last night 5-3 behind another excellent outing from Ivan Nova. David Robertson got his first post-Mo save, albeit kinda shaky.

There is also very good news from Yankeeland==>Andy Pettitte will start the Seattle game on Sunday afternoon and Billi Pod will be there.

In closing ... the North Carolina vote==>how totally disgusting ...













GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: