Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Billi Pod’s Activity Report For March 2012

It is now time for me to share with you loyal and faithful readers Billi Pod’s entertainment stats for the month of March 2012 ... so ... here they are ... get ready ... take a deep breath ... tada ...


In checking my daily log (log, not diary - real guys don’t keep diaries) I find that during March 2012 Billi Pod attended/saw/did the following:


7 Broadway shows (Magic/Bird; Once; Peter and the Starcatcher; Jesus Christ Superstar - twice; Other Desert Cities; and, Don’t Dress for Dinner); 16 Off Broadway Shows; 8 classical music concerts (including my 3 series subscription to the New York Philharmonic); 1 Rock Concert (The Rolling Stones Tribute Concert @ Carnegie Hall); and 1 Movie (21 Jump Street).


During the month there were a total of 7 entertainment doubleheaders.


I was away from The Big Apple for 3 nights to attend my 60th High School Reunion in Bartow, FL, in PFC aka Polk F**king County. While in PFC was able to spend some time with my darling great-granddaughter Saylor, her Mom Gina Falletta, my grandson Chris Falletta aka Topher and my son Bill III aka The Bill.


Some of the major highlights of the month were: On March 18th I celebrated 22 years of continuous sobriety; passed my annual examination with my cardiologist with flying colors; upgraded to a new 4S iPhone; renewed my 3-series subscription to the New York Philharmonic; and, successfully transferred all of my meds scripts to my new provider.


During the month: had some face-time with John Scott Reed; was honored to be an active member of Dian Crystal’s posse, along with Marty Kosarik, Vera Olichney, Julie Miller and others; and, was with some of my AA buddies (you know who you are) on several occasions.

Of course, sometimes there are downsides and during the month there was a major one==>the loss of my dear and longtime friend Jack Davis of Bartow, FL. Our friendship spanned decades.


Jack was instrumental in helping me make the ultimate transition from Bartow to New York City. He would look out after my Bartow house, until I finally sold it in 1998, and, for years and years, forwarded my mail to me on a weekly basis. He is missed.


I posted daily on my FaceBook Wall and 29 times on this blog website.


This blog had 1,597 page views during the month, bringing the total for the past 12 months to 17,730 (Awesome!!)

Perhaps one of the most amazing/awesome stats is the fact that during the month there was only 1, repeat, 1 time that I stayed in PHC without attending some entertainment event either during the day or the evening.


This means, my loyal and faithful readers, that Billi Pod remained on his frenetic Big Apple schedule of attending some entertainment event 9 out of 10 nights. Actually for you number crunchers the percentage is 96.4%. AWESOME!!!


So ... there you have it. Not bad for a soon-to-be 78yr. old guy ... but ... it is up to you loyal and faithful readers to determine because ...


I report ... you decide.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

ALEX-230

No comments: