Monday, June 20, 2011

Even Billi Pod Has Blah Days

Yep, it has been a blah day thus far for Billi Pod, even though he lives in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World.


What do I mean?


Well, first of all, Billi Pod woke up this morning at the usual 8:00am feeling very blah. He was congested and his nose was runny. He immediately went into his cold-symptoms-attack-mode with Echinacea w/Gold Seal & mega doses of Vitamin C.


After making his usual FaceBook posting, reading the 3 papers and doing 3 crosswords, he went back to bed around noon and slept for about 90 minutes. WTF?


Yes, Billi Pod took a nap ... get over it people.


Felt somewhat better in the early afternoon and that led to the second blah-inducing activities ...


What? Well, today being Monday it is the usual errands day, including laundry gathering (no, I don’t do my own laundry, even though we have a state-of-the-art laundry room in my building) and going to the grocery store for the upcoming week’s food supply. Both blah tasks.


Even made a list (which I rarely do) but ... ended up buying way too much “stuff” ... as I usually do. I had so much “stuff” that the young checkout guy asked me 3 times if this was to be a delivery. Each time I told him no. When he handed me the last bag he looked at me and said ... “good luck, Sir.”


As I was trudging back to PHC, with snot running out of my nose, the thought hit me that this was very very stupid and that one of these days my hardheadedness was going to cause me trouble, big time ... anyway ...


I had planned on going to a movie tonight but, honestly, I am just not in the mood. Blah!!


Will stay in ... feel useless ... feel guilty ... and watch the YANKEES/REDS game, which will probably be rained out. Blah!


Damn, it is 5:30pm and this has become much longer than I had planned.


Gonna close with a brief report on yesterday’s entertainment events ...

Yesterday’s Musicals in Mufti doubleheader at The York Theatre -5:30==>I’M GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER AND TAKING IT ON THE ROAD, and then


8:30==>STILL GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER


was excellent, very entertaining and a lot of fun. Billi Pod highly recommends them.


Make sure you see both shows, in order. They run through Sunday, June 26th.


Tonight will alternate watching The Yankees and The Gator's College World Series game on ESPN2.


Man, just reread this posting and it is totally BLAH!!


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you, unless he feels too blah.”

No comments: