Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Billi Pod Says==>Bring On The BOSTON F**KSOX!!

First ... had a doctor’s appointment this morning at his office down in Union Square. The purpose was to get a second opinion on the swelling in my right cheekbone area. Bottom line - whatever has caused it, there is nothing to worry about. Whew!! This confirms the opinion given by the original doctor, who wanted this second opinion just to be safe. Double Whew!!


When I left the doctor's office the weather was awesome, so I took a leisurely walk up 6th Avenue to 42nd Street and then on 42nd back to PHC. I estimate the total distance to be 2 1/2 miles. I was able to walk in the shade, most of the way, to avoid the bright sun.


Felt happy and relieved when I got back to PHC.


Second ... Billi Pod’s report card on last night’s show ...

ONE ARM==>A<==A gritty in-your-face Tennessee Williams drama.


The staging and direction by Moises Kaufman is brilliant and the acting is excellent, especially the lead actor Claybourne Elder.


I highly recommend this show so see it ASAP before its limited run ends on July 2nd.


Now ... well, as you loyal and faithful readers know, the highlight of the next several days will be baseball, so tonight’s entertainment event is ... tada ...


7:05==>YANKEES vs. BOSTON FUCKSOX @ Yankee Stadium. We will face one of their aces, Jon Lester. Freddy Garcia will be on the mound for The Bronx Bombers.


Thus far this season the Yankees have not played well against The FuckSox, winning only one of the six game. However, we lead Boston by 1 game, so you can say that the battle for first place begins again tonight at Yankee Stadium. The weather is going to be perfect, really for the first time this season for me, so ...


Bring it on, baby - bring it on - Billi Pod is mega-charged!!


Just finished compiling the entertainment stats for the month of May and they are awesome (yes, I know ... I use that word way too much) and they will be in a separate posting, probably tomorrow.


Oh ... notice that I haven’t made many comments about the last phase of Weinergate?


Well, what can I add? I am majorly disappointed in him because I thought he had a good chance to be the next Mayor of The Big Apple. Now he will be lucky if he can retain his seat in The House of Representatives for the remainder of his term.


You know, people in office and others in high profile positions can sometimes be dumb dickheads. I know because, unfortunately, I have been there too. Been there ... done that.


You ask yourself when it happens==>how could I be so fucking stupid?


The answer==>no one knows why, dickhead, you just were - now you have to live with the consequences of your stupidity and its effects on your family, your loved-ones and your career.


Oh, well ...


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: