Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yep, Monday Was A Blah Day

Monday was indeed a blah day, although it did clear up a bit later in the day and I was able to do a few errands.

Nothing of interest showed up on any of my ticket services or TDF, so Billi Pod stayed in and watched some of the Little League World Series games and then later the Yankees/Toronto game-->the Yankees lost 2-3. Yuck!! It was actually a very exciting game and the Yankees got good pitching from rookie Ivan Nova who was making his first major league start. The Yanks are again tied with The Rays for first place in the AL East.

On to other things-->I need to vent just a bit. Why and what about you are no doubt breathlessly asking? Well, it has to do with seemingly unending crap involved in finalizing Bill III’s purchase of a new house in Orlando. As mentioned before, his lender required a cosigner, and, of course, it was moi. Little did I/we know that the process would take so long and require me to fax a gazillion "things" to the lending agent, one at a time. After each request I was assured that it was the last requirement-->yeah, right. I have one more "thing" to fax this morning and have been promised yet again that it will be the last "thing." I f**king hope the HELL so because the closing is set for Thursday and Bill III and I are getting royally pissed off. As soon as I post this I will head out yet again to the Staples in the ‘hood.

Damn, not sure I feel any better. Oh well ...

Tonight-7:00-->IT MUST BE HIM-“Louie, a former whiz kid comedy writer finds himself broke, lonely and on the wrong side of middle age. He searches for one last shot at his own real-life happy ending.” This is playing at a theatre next door to PHC.

Let me close by welcoming student/General Manager Scott Reed back to The Big Apple following his awesome birthday-related trip to San Francisco. Glad you are back home Fabson.

GO YANKEES!!

Billi Pod
“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”
BMS-65

No comments: