Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday - What Is That Smell????

Well, a good Wednesday morning to all of my loyal and faithful readers.


Yesterday I saw the movie THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT-a comedy/drama-“a lesbian couple’s teenage kids find the sperm donor who made their family possible”-->very well performed and reviewed-a believable story that doesn’t get maudlin. I highly recommend it.




Today-1:05-->Yankees/Toronto. The second f**king place Yankees try to avoid a sweep. They stunk up the stadium last night losing 2-8. A-Rod remains stuck at #599 and his bat has gone dead, as has the rest of the team.


Now, hold up before you start flaming me-->no, Billy Pod doesn’t expect them to win every game but I do expect them to play with intensity rather than sleeping walking as they are doing now. They are baseball’s reigning World Champions and they need to f**king play like it, every f**king game. This is all I ask.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: