Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday - Billi Pod Reports-->

OK, maybe I have a bit too much time on my hands as I await the 2:05 Yankees/White Sox game. And, yes, I know, I should get my butt out of PHC and just wander because it is another beautiful summer day in The Big Apple - whatever ...


Sooooooooooooo, what that is mind, let me share a few thoughts with you, like ...


Report card on-->WITH GLEE. As I posted yesterday, this was my 3rd time seeing this wonderful cast and I have to admit that I left feeling happy and sad at the same time. I was happy that they had a long run (for an Off Broadway show on Theater Row), that the house was full, and that each performer was still spot-on. I was sad, of course, because it is closing this afternoon. I wish the cast and crew continued success in their respective careers.


I stayed in for the evening to watch the Yankees/White Sox game, which the Yankees won 12-9. CC won even though it was not one of his better outings.


I will stay in this afternoon for the final game of the series, then ...


After the game-5:45-->THE AUDITION-“A new theater teacher is bringing a production of A Chorus Line to the high school. Though the hopefuls range from shy to outrageous, and from diva-like to determined, everyone has a chance to step into the spotlight. A hilarious and heartbreaking look at the madness of auditioning and the actors who brave the process for that perfect part.” This sounds like fun and it is playing in a theater just one block away from PHC.


As I have previously posted, I have Yankee games for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then Thursday I fly down to Columbia, SC, to be with family and friends to celebrate oldest grandson Alex Falletta’s 30th birthday.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-61

No comments: