Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ho-Hum/Whatever

Yes, my loyal and faithful readers, I have to report that yesterday was a ho-hum/whatever kinda day.


Had no problems exchanging my Yankee tickets and doing the usual errands but when nothing of interest showed up on my ticket services I stayed in and watched the Yankees/Detroit game and --->The Yankees f**king sucked!!! Bats have just gone dead. I am beginning to get worried, no joke. They are now tied with The Rays again.


Speaking of baseball, this is Billi Pod’s schedule for the next 5 days:


Tues-7:05-->Yankees/Detroit

Wed-7:05-->Yankees/Detroit

Thurs-1:05-->Yankees/Detroit

Fri-->open at the moment<--will book some Fringe Festival shows.

Sat--1:05-->Yankees/Seattle


In closing, I regret to report that it looks as if my youngest grandson, Topher, is apparently gearing up to engage in yet another War of Words with moi. When will he learn? His record is 0 wins and 1,238+ losses over the last 10 years.


Come on Topher, if you have all of this extra time on your hands why don’t you just go back to your knitting class?


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-73


No comments: