Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Billi Pod Has A BLAH Day

Good morning.


OK, I gotta report that even Billi Pod has an occasional BLAH day and Tuesday was one of those. Why? I honestly don’t know. Did the usual errands and stuff, then mid-afternoon I suddenly didn’t want to go to my Lincoln Center concert, so I emailed a friend and made arrangements for him to pick up my ticket. Wasn’t feeling bad, just didn’t want to go, so I stayed in PHC, became a couch-potato and watched the Yankee/Rangers game, which the Yankees lost in the 10th when Mo blew it. BLAH AND DOUBLE BLAH!!!


Anyway, nothing planned for today so will probably catch a movie, either DESPICABLE ME (in 3D) or CHARLEY ST. CLOUD.


Nice thing about having two major movie theaters within 1 1/2 blocks of PHC, I have my choice of 25 currently running shows.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-78

No comments: