Saturday, August 21, 2010

Billi Pod Must Confess


You know, sometimes you have to ‘fess up to making “bad” decisions, especially last minute “bad” decisions and that is what Billi Pod must do to you loyal and faithful readers, done in the name of fair and unbiased reporting.


What am I talking about? Well, I was booked for a show last night at 8:15. Sometime around 6:30 I received an offer from a FaceBook friend for a ticket to the Yankees/Seattle game, which I declined. Then, for reasons I don’t fully understand, as I was walking on 42nd Street headed to the subway to get to my show I suddenly was overcome with the desire to return to PHC and watch the game. Dumb, right? No way should I do that, right? Only the Devil could make me skip a show and become a couch potato, right?


Well, gasp, I did just that - I turned around, headed back to the apartment and settled in to watch the game, and ...


The Yankees sucked!! Their bats went dead yet again, striking out a mind-blowing 13 times, and to make bad things even worse, AJ Burnett pitched another terrible game. The Yankees were never in the game and they lost 0-6. Luckily both The Rays and The FuckSox lost too, so the standings remain the same.


MEMO TO AJ-->YOU ARE STILL A LOSER AND YOU SUCK!!


I have a ticket to this afternoon’s game in my usual section and I am sure most of my buds will be there.


I also have a show scheduled for the evening-->SUMMER SHORTS: SERIES A.


On a much happier note-->my dear friend David Huddleston had a successful surgery and is now on the road to recovery although he is still in ICU. Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his angel of a wife, Sarah.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-68

No comments: