Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday - More Baseball

It was a great game last night, with the Yankees winning 7-2 over the FuckSox, behind excellent pitching from Dustin Moseley who filled in at the last moment for an “ailing” AJ Burnett.


My seat was the same as Friday’s game, only this time there were no smelly pathetic obnoxious FuckSox fans in my area. The game was over at 11:15pm and it was 12:20am when I walked into PHC, tired but very happy.


Skipped the “planned” movie to spend the afternoon watching baseball, Atlanta/SF and Mets/Philly, meaning, it was a very very long and intense baseball day.


Today-->no errands etc. because-->2:05-->Yankees/FuckSox, game #4.


I will be in my regular seat but doubt my buds will take off work. Hope those seats don’t end up in the hands of creepy out-of-work drunk FuckSox fans.


Not sure what, if anything, I will do after the game.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-80


No comments: