Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blah Day Number Two - WTF???

In the name of fair and unbiased reporting I have to share with you that Billi Pod just had his second BLAH day in a row. WTF?? Well, ...


A decent day was turned into a BLAH day in mid-afternoon when I started exchanging emails (for the second time) with the loan officer handling the financing for Bill III’s new house in Orlando. Won’t bore you with details except to say that I hate fax machines. I don’t have one so I rely on the Copy Center at the Staples in my ‘hood. Hours wasted, no joke, hours.


Canceled movie plans and stayed in yet again to watch the Yankees/Rangers game, while sucking my thumb. The Yankees had a late come-from-behind win in the top of the 9th keeping the day from turning into a SUCKY/F**KY DAY. Oh well ...


On a positive note - Friday is the beginning of The New York International Fringe Festival, the largest multi-arts festival in North America, with more than 200 companies from all over the world performing for 16 days in more than 20 venues, all in the downtown area.


Granted, the offerings are sometimes hit-or-miss, but over the years I have seen many more hits than misses. Last year I saw 11 shows/performances. I have 2 shows booked for Friday and 3 for Saturday - more details later.


Also, was able to score 2 tickets to the Army vs. Notre Dame game at Yankees stadiium, the first football game in the new stadium, for November 20th. Really looking forward to that experience.


Nothing yet for today on any of my ticket services so I still have seeing a movie on my entertainment agenda.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-77

No comments: