Sunday, August 15, 2010

Billi Pod's Fringe Festival Frenzy

Well my loyal and faithful readers, when I got back to PHC last night around 9:30pm, after my Fringe Festival Frenzy, my head was about to explode from 3 shows, 5+ hours, of screaming, yelling, dysfuctionalism (if that is a word) and gore. I have no one to blame but myself, of course. Thank God the weather was awesome.


Here is Billi Pod’s report card:


MOBIUS-->C<--a rip-off of Next to Normal, without the songs.


THE LAMENTABLE TRAGEDY OF JAY LENO-->C<--good premise but way too long. The acting was only so-so.


AN IDIOT-->B<--the most yelling and screaming but by far the best acting. Not sure what the f**k the point of the play was, however.


Today - I will stay in during the afternoon to watch the final Yankees/Kansas City game (the Yankees won last night powered by A-Rod’s 3 homers).


Then at 7:00-->SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD, starring Michael Cera. I already have my ticket. Really looking forward to it. The show has received mostly very favorable reviews.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-74

No comments: