Thursday, August 5, 2010

A-Rod Hits #600 - Billi Pod Was There

Yes, my loyal and faithful readers, yesterday was a big day for Billi Pod because ...


3 years to the day that A-Rod hit his 500th HR, he became the 7th and youngest player in MLB history to hit 600 HR’s. It was a lst inning bomb into Monument Park. The crowd of 47,659 went wild and Billi Pod was among them in his usual seat. Yep, that is the photo I took on my beloved iPhone. The Yankees won 5-1, Hughes pitched well and the bullpen did its job. The Rays lost so the Yankees are again tied for first place.


Friday the Boston FuckSox come into town for a crucial 4 game series and I have tickets for each game. There are 28 remaining home games and I will be at 19 of them.


Trust me, the AL East will be a nail biter until the final game on Oct. 3 against, who else, The FuckSox in Boston.


Today I plan to see DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS, starring Steve Carell and Paul Rudd, because Billi Pod is in that kinda mood.


GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: