Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snow - Dian & Marty - Dinner @ Intermezzo


Tuesday==>It is lightly snowing at 11:00am here in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World. It began in the early morning hours and the forecast is for it to continue until mid-afternoon.

As you can see from the pic taken from my apartment on the 41st floor, there has been a light accumulation. At 11:00am the temperature is 19º, with wind chill down to 11º.

Well, there ain’t nothing I can do about it ... so ... let’s move on to Bill Pod’s report on last night’s entertainment event ... which was ...

8:00pm==>Dinner with Dian Crystal aka My Lady and Marty Kosarik aka Whatever at the trendy Italian restaurant, Intermezzo, on 8th Avenue, between 20th and 21st Streets, down in Chelsea.

It was a wonderful time of food, fun and friendship. 

Dian and I exchanged gifts with Marty. She and I had done our thing before Christmas.
This is the T-shirt that Marty gave me ...
The food was terrific. I had Sword Fish con Granchio, “pan seared sword fish steak with crab meat and asparagus in saffron sauce, served over mashed potatoes and spinach.” AWESOME!!
When we finished our main entree we then shared a totally evil dessert ... chocolate mousse cake and creme brulee. DOUBLE AWESOME!!
It was around 10:30pm when we finally left the restaurant.

So ... Dian and Marty ... as usual ... it was great being with you guys.

Moving on ...

Nothing of any interest has shown up on my ticket services for tonight ... so ... I am seriously thinking about trying to finally catch the movie, "Birdman," starring Michael Keaton, Zach Galifianakis and Edward Norton @ 4:00pm.

The movie theatre is only a block and a half away from my apartment building so I won’t be exposed to the elements for very long and by show-time I expect the sidewalks to be clear.

In closing ... I am working on the entertainment stats for 2014 and will probably post them later on this week ... so ... stay tuned.

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>4.31  miles (or, 9,435 steps)

Total mileage for 2015==>17.92 miles (average 3.58 miles per day)

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: