Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Day After Christmas


Wednesday==>I hope that Christmas Day was totally AWESOME for each and everyone of my loyal and faithful readers and followers out there in the morass known as cyberspace.

I am pleased to report that it was a great day here in balmy Orlando, in The Sunshine State. As I have previously posted, our family plans were to delay our present exchange until today ... so ... yesterday for me and my son Bill III aka The Bill was basically a laid-back and relaxing day. I was able to have a major walk and wander session in his 'hood and that was very nice. The weather was great, in the mid-70s.

Youngest grandson, Chris Falletta aka Topher, arrived in the early evening, then, as planned, we headed out for our Christmas Day dinner. We were joined by The Bill’s longtime golfing buddy, Kenny.

Where did we eat on Christmas Night, I know many of you are asking your inner selves? Well, inner selves, again as planned, we had dinner at a Golden Corral not too far from where The Bill lives.

Wait a minute ... I know what some of you are thinking ... Golden Corral==>Christmas Dinner ... WTF?

Well, just calm down. The Golden Corral we went to is very upscale, with unlimited buffet choices: steak, roast beef, turkey, chicken, fish, salads, sides, etc. etc. etc. and tremendous deserts. To say that the four of us stuffed ourselves is putting it mildly.

Oh, in the picture it is==>The Bill, Topher, and Kenny.

Bottom line==>we had a great time.

Now ... moving on to today ...

As I posted yesterday ... in the late afternoon oldest grandson, Alex Falletta aka Army Guy, his wife, Gina, and their darling daughter, Saylor, who turns 2 on January 7th, 2014, and Topher’s girlfriend, Ashley Goebel, will arrive. We will do our gift exchanging and then dinner will be an awesome tenderloin to be prepared by The Bill.

This will be a great way to complete my Christmas In Orlando Adventure.

So ... my loyal and faithful readers and followers ... this brief posting pretty much brings you up-to-date ... so ...

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>5.42 miles (or, 11,859 steps)

Total mileage since 1/1/13==>1,352.77 miles (average 3.77 miles per day)

GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”


No comments: