Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A New York Welcome to Rusty and Sharon Franklin


Tuesday==>Well, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, this is your updated weather report from The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World. There was light snow overnight with the same forecast for most of the day. 

At 11:30am it is 28º, wind chill 20º and it is lightly snowing.

What can I do other than just dress warmly, right?

I am happy to report that yesterday I got most of my errands, chores, and Christmas stuff done, despite the cold weather. Stayed in the warm and cozy confines of PHC for the evening to basically finish up the Christmas stuff. 

A couple of things showed up on my ticket services but they weren’t interesting enough to get me out into the elements.

Moving on ...

Around 4:00pm this afternoon my friend, attorney Rusty Franklin of Lakeland, FL, and his wife Sharon, will come to PHC so I can show them the outstanding views of Hell’s Kitchen from my 41st floor penthouse apartment. They have been staying with a friend who lives in that foreign territory known as New Jersey.

After we have done our much needed catching up we will have an early dinner at a restaurant in my ‘hood. Not sure where at the moment.

Then we will head over to Madison Square Garden to watch the #16 ranked Florida Gators take on the #15 ranked Memphis Tigers. Did you know that Billi Pod HATES Tigers?

The game is part of the Jimmy V Classic tournament and will be carried on ESPN @ 9:00pm. The Gators are favored by 2 1/2 points.

We may get to the Garden early enough to watch part of the Pittsburgh/Cincinnati game, which starts at 7:00pm.

Anyway ... looking forward to seeing Rusty and Sharon and some Billy Ball.

OMG, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, we have just reached 99,000 blog page views. Hopefully, we will reach 100,000 by December 31, 2013. The profile views are 17,671. AWESOME!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>2.26 miles (or, 4,942 steps)

Total mileage since 7/1/13==>563.53 miles (average 3.33 miles per day)

GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: