Friday, July 22, 2011

By The Way, It’s Hot In The Big Apple.

OMFG!!==>It will reach 101º in The Big Apple today. Not sure what the “feels-like” temperature will be, but just heard on the radio that it is estimated that it will be in the neighborhood of 110º - Wow!!


On the same radio newscast they just reported that the Columbus Circle subway platform just measured in at 120º - Double Wow!!


This ain’t gonna be a “walk and wander” day for Billi Pod that is for certain and he ain’t gonna leave the AC in PHC until it’s time to head out tonight to Yankee Stadium, The House That Greed and Ego Built, for the YANKEE/OAKLAND game. I know that the subway rides to and from The Bronx will be very unpleasant.


OMG!! I just went downstairs to check out the outside temperature for myself and when I walked out of the lobby onto 42nd Street it was like walking into an oven. No, I’m not exaggerating or being overly dramatic folks ... that is how it felt. Remember, I grew up in Florida, so I understand heat and heat usually doesn’t bother me ... but ... this is brutal brutal brutal.


Hopefully we won’t have any major power outages as we did in the not-too-distant past.

Let’s move on with other things and stuff ... like ...


Billi Pod’s SAMUEL FRENCH SHORT-PLAY FESTIVAL doubleheader last night, with 6 plays, was excellent.


Again the house was full with a very enthusiastic audience. I am so glad that I decided to immerse myself in this interesting theater event. Have a doubleheader again scheduled for Saturday.


Before the show began I got interviewed by one of the staff. It was taped and I think it will be posted later on their FaceBook Wall.


As a reward for my 60 seconds of fame they gave me a OOB Logo T-shirt, which sells for $17.00. Nice.

Last night The Yankees lost 2-1 in a pitchers duel between CC Sabathia and James Shields. CC pitched a complete game, giving up 2 runs on just 5 hits, but, unfortunately, the Bronx Bombers bats couldn’t reach Shields. CC lost on his 31st birthday, his first loss since June 9.


We now trail The FuckSox by 2 games in the AL East.


Tonight Phil Hughes will make his second start since coming off the DL. He had a good first outing last week against Toronto


Damn, I feel like a shut-in.


Oh, did I say that it is f**king HOT!!


WTF==>The 10th Douchiest University In America???<==WTF!!


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: