Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday==>Billi Pod Grades Himself

Good afternoon, on this cold Tuesday, from The Big Apple, The Greatest City in The World.


Well, my loyal and faithful readers, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting, it is only proper that Billi Pod give a report card on Monday, his errands day, so ...


Report card on Billi Pod’s errands day==>C-.


Actually that grade may be a little generous, too. Oh, lots of lists, lots of planning, but, little resolve and virtually no execution. My bad!! Will try to make up for it today and tomorrow ‘cause I got things that need to get done.


On a more positive note - had a great late dinner last night with John Scott Reed @ Westville in Chelsea.


We each got caught up on the other’s holiday activities (the plus and the minus) and what we look forward to in 2011.


As I have mentioned in previous postings, Scott has just embarked on a new career path and I am so excited for him. I will share with you loyal and faithful readers, many of whom know him personally, the details as soon as I get his permission. Trust me, it is all good!!


Tonight’s entertainment event --


7:30==>NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC @ Lincoln Center - Chopin-Piano Concerto No. 1 and Tchaikovsky-The Nutcracker, Act II.


This is part of my 3 series subscription and, yes, the Tchaikovsky is a repeat of part of the New Year’s Eve program and that is just fine with me.



Actually have been doing some errands today, so let me close, my loyal and faithful readers, with the usual and highly anticipated --


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“Being a 21st century moray eel is not easy.”


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: