Thursday, January 6, 2011

Billi Pod Is In Apple Heaven!!!

BREAKING NEWS from The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World==>my new 21.5" iMac and wireless HP printer arrived last night. I brought them upstairs to PHC when I got back from my show. OMG!!


I promised myself ... “self, it is 11:00pm, just leave them in their respective boxes and deal with them tomorrow” ... and did I keep my promise to “self”? Well, those of you loyal and faithful readers who have known me over the years already know the answer ... OF COURSE F**KING NOT!!


OMG!! Billi Pod stayed up until almost 4:00am playing with the awesome 21.5” iMac. After working with my trustworthy iBook, with its 11.5” screen, for 18 months this new iMac feels like I am watching everything at an iMax theater.


When I got up this morning I went directly to the new machine and have been here ever since and it is almost noon. Haven’t even had breakfast yet. I am just working with the basics, getting myself familiar with the new operating system etc.


My plans are to get the wireless HP printer operational this afternoon and to delay major data transfers until tomorrow.


Yep, I gotta say it==>Billi Pod is in Apple Heaven. Bless you Steve Jobs, Bless You!!


Now, my loyal and faithful readers, on to other stuff like ...


Report card on GRUESOME PLAYGROUND INJURIES==>W+<==as in majorly weird and creepy, but, it is still worth seeing because the two-person cast is excellent.


My entertainment event for tonight is --


8:00==>BEIRUT-"a young man has been quarantined to a dark, squalid room (referred to as "Beirut") on the LES of NYC, after testing positive for a nameless disease. His uninfected girlfriend makes the dangerous journey across the quarantine line to be with him.” ($9.00 TDF ticket).


Man, does this sound grim, but it is playing at a theater on my block, so I thought I would give it a shot.


OK, everyone, Billi Pod needs/wants to get back to becoming one with his new iMac, so he will close with ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


"Are there zip codes for zip lock bags?"


GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: