Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday==>Errands Day

Monday in The Big Apple, The Greatest City in The Word, is Billi Pod’s errands day, the first in 2011.


Have a very long list of stuff I oughtta do...will I do them (or even some of them) ... hum ... well ... time will tell.


Happy to report that my iPhone alarm works. It is really just a backup because my body-clock usually wakes me up in the morning after my usual 6 hours of sleep.


In the name of fair and unbiased reporting Billi Pod has to admit that he is about to OD on football==>spent all day and evening, again, in front of the tube.


Jets in. Giants (10-6) and Tampa Bay (10-6) out. Seahawks (7-9) in. This makes no sense to me.


Tonight I am having dinner with John Scott Reed who has just embarked on a new career path and I am so excited for him. Will post many more details later.


OK, my loyal and faithful readers, Billi Pod is about to leave this ‘puter and start doing things and stuff, but, never fear, he wouldn’t leave you without ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“Despite repeated denials from CBS, Andy Rooney died on December 13, 2009.”


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”


No comments: