Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Billi Pod’s Activity Report for February 2012

Yes, my loyal and faithful readers, I know this is late ... but ... I am posting it now because it also serves as my own record of my things and stuff during the month.


If you will take a moment to read further I hope you will agree that February was another interesting, event-filled month for Billi Pod ... so ...


In checking my daily log (log, not diary - real guys don’t keep diaries) I find that during February 2012 Billi Pod attended/saw/did the following:


2 Broadway shows (The Phantom of the Opera and Venus In Fur); 29 Off Broadway Shows; and, 6 classical music concerts (including my 3 series subscription to the New York Philharmonic).


During the month there were 10 doubleheaders and 1 tripleheader.

I wasn’t away from The Big Apple during the month.

Perhaps one of the most amazing/awesome stats is the fact that during the month there was only 1, repeat, 1 time that I stayed in PHC without attending some entertainment event either during the day or the evening.


This means, my loyal and faithful readers, that Billi Pod remained on his frenetic Big Apple schedule of attending some entertainment event 9 out of 10 nights. Actually for you number crunchers the percentage is 96.7%. AWESOME!!!


I posted daily on my FaceBook Wall and 31 times on this blog website.


The blog had 1,661 page views during the month, bringing the total for the past 12 months to 17,790 (Awesome !!)


During the month I was able to have time with friends, including: John Scott Reed and Justin Allen Pifer; and, some of my AA buddies (you know who you are).


Also during the month Billi Pod was again with Dian Crystal’s posse on several occasions, along with Marty Kosarik, Vera Olichney, Julie Miller and others. Thank you so much, My Lady!


Oh, it was also while serving as a member of Dian’s posse that I was forced into eating a slice of eggplant pizza. The image of that event has yet to leave my mind and the taste recurs in my dreams. If it doesn’t leave by next week I will probably seek therapy of some sort, somewhere.

So ... there you have it. Not bad for a soon-to-be 78yr old guy ... but ... it is up to you loyal and faithful readers to determine because ...


I report ... you decide.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

ALEX-203

No comments: