Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Report Card on THE LADY DRUG DEALER AND THE HEIST & Stuff

Wow!! Where did summer go? It was 64º at 8:30am this morning in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World.


Let’s start with Billi Pod’s report card on yesterday afternoon’s Fringe Festival show (remember the grading system: G for Good; B for Bad; and, ? for “I have no f**king clue”) ...


THE LADY DRUG DEALER AND THE HEIST==>G<==insanely twisted story line admirably performed by a stellar cast.


When the show was over I came back to PHC to watch the YANKEES/KANSAS CITY game with AJ Burnett aka Loser Boi on the mound for The Bronx Bombers.


Well, as you know, The Yankees won 7-4. Loser Boi lasted only 5 2/3 innings but pitched just well enough to get his first win since June 29 and his first win EVER in August as a Yankee. Yankee bats bailed him out.


We are now back in a tie with the Boston FuckSox for first place in the AL East.


Tonight Ivan Nova (11-4) will be on the mound for The Yankees.


Tonight’s entertainment event is different from what I had posted several days ago. What, you are no doubt breathlessly asking? Well, I had gotten a free ticket for a performance piece called THE TENANT at the West-Park Church on West 86th Street. I had planned to meet up with my theater-buddy Dian Crystal.


Yesterday a classical music concert showed up on one of my ticket services. I just couldn’t pass it up, so I canceled my TENANT ticket and sought forgiveness from My Lady. She was her usual gracious self, so my entertainment event for tonight is ...

8:00==>MOSTLY MOZART CONCERT @ Avery Fisher Hall. The program is --


Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 23

Stravinsky: Symphony for Wind Instruments

Beethoven: Symphony No. 4

(complimentary ticket)


Looking forward==>counting today, Billi Pod now has 8 entertainment events booked for the upcoming 6 days.


This is why he loves living in The Big Apple.


With the somewhat cooler weather, this will definitely be a walk-and-wander afternoon for Billi Pod, probably in Central Park.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome survey, I love your site.

Get Cheap Zojirushi Bread Machine