Saturday, August 27, 2011

AJ Burnett aka Loser Boi Bombs Yet Again

Good morning everyone.


Let me start this pre-Irene posting with Billi Pod’s report card on last night’s...


HERMAN KLINE’S MIDLIFE CRISIS==>B<==not nearly as funny as it could have been. Decent acting. Another dysfunctional family gone awry, however, it is worth seeing.


You know, the good thing about the show==>I didn’t get to see AJ Burnett aka Loser Boi implode yet again in the Orioles game, giving up 6 runs in the second inning. He lasted only 5 innings, giving up 9 runs on 9 hits. Yep, Loser Boi caused The Yankees to lose 12-5 to the last place Orioles.


Yankee management==>bite the bullet and bench this Spawn of the Devil. If you don’t, he will continue in his efforts to ruin our season in favor of The Boston FuckSox. How many times must Billi Pod call this to your attention? Jus sayin ...


As you loyal and faithful readers know==>Hurricane Irene has taken aim at The Big Apple.


All mass transit will shutdown at noon. All Broadway/Off Broadway shows are canceled. There is a mandatory evacuation in place for parts of lower Manhattan, including Battery Park City.


My apartment building is a little over a 1/2 mile East of the Hudson River so I am not in any of the evacuation zones. Because I am on the 41st floor I don’t anticipate taping any of my windows.


As I posted yesterday, my main concern is the possibility/probability of a power outage, which, of course, will take out the elevators in my building because we don’t have an emergency generator. You know, somewhere in my memory I recall reading that all high-rise apartment buildings in Manhattan must have emergency generators for this very reason.


I think I will ask the building management about this later.


Anyway, it is going to be a long upcoming 12 hours since the highest winds are expected to be in the very early morning hours.


Whatever comes==>Billi Pod is ready.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: