Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BREAKING NEWS==>AGREEMENT REACHED ON PHC!!!

Breaking News==>Billi Pod will remain in apartment PHC, on the 41st floor (penthouse) of 420 W. 42nd Street, with an awesome northern view of Manhattan, for the next 2 years, beginning June 1, 2011


Thank You Higher Power!!


Yes, my loyal and faithful readers, I have just reached an agreement with the leasing office and will sign the new lease agreement tomorrow. There is an increase in the monthly rent, but it is substantially less than their original proposal of almost 18%.


I have greatly appreciated the supportive emails, texts and face-to-face over the last 10 days.


I cannot express how relieved I am to have this issue behind me. Now I can make some plans for the future.


GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: