Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday -To Set Things Straight - Another Topher Picture

I have to admit that I was somewhat taken aback by the negative reaction by my youngest grandson, Topher Falletta of Fleasburg, FL, to last week’s posting of the picture of him taken shortly after his graduation from college. He didn’t mind the picture per se - what upset him was my characterization of it as depicting his major asset. This is an excerpt from his email --

“Beloved Grandfather - I guess the picture was OK, but, you really should remember that since I was a little boy I took greatest pride in my skills as an outdoorsman and an avid hunter of Bambi and her ilk. To set things straight, I have enclosed a recent picture of me taken by friends during a hunting excursion in The Ocala National Forest. This, in my humble opinion, shows your Topher at his best. Please post it to that wonderful blog of yours. With deepest love and affection - your grandson”

SO, GRANDSON-OF-MINE HERE IT IS:

Billi Pod
wanjr@aol.com

No comments: