Friday, July 4, 2008

KA-BOOM AGAIN!! The Fucksox 6 - The Wankies 4


At this point I need all of the help I can get to stay sane as I witnessed yet another example of dead bats and missed scoring opportunities. The game wasn't as close as the score indicates.

To make things worse, at the top of the 8th inning there was a 90 minute rain delay and the weather took care of my plans to walk back to the apartment after the game. It was 6:30 when the game finally ended, with the tying run at the plate. I did consider giving the walk a shot but the weather was nasty and I didn't want to risk getting caught in a rainstorm while in East Harlem.

So, maybe next Wednesday after the 1:05 Tampa Bay game. We will see.

Not sure whether I will join the 1,000,000 plus of my closest friends to watch the fireworks show at 9:00.; We will see.

Anyway, Happy Fourth of July to everyone.

Billi Pod
wanjr@aol.com

No comments: