Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kapow! - Again - Yankees 10 - Fucksox 3



Take that for a second time you Fucksox fans. You counted the Yankees out - not yet retards, not yet. We are not going away, so just bring it on.

I watched the entire game because I took a deep breath and decided that I really didn’t want to see the matinee performance of “Flamingo Court,” about aging singles in a retirement community in Florida. Since I had paid for this ticket I wouldn’t be in trouble for not picking it up, so I just ate the $25. Another factor was the unfavorable buzz about the show.

OK, now, it is a Saturday night in the Big Apple and what am I gonna do? Easy, see a movie, probably “Step Brothers” with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly.

Looking for the sweep tomorrow night on ESPN at 8:00.

Go Yankees!!

Billi Pod

No comments: