Friday, April 11, 2014

Update from Sniffle, Sneeze and Drip Land


Friday==>Well, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, the good news is that your favorite blogger is alive ... the bad news is that he still ain’t 100% well.

Yeah, we are in day three of his battle with coughing, sneezing, congestion, dripping and basically feeling like shit. Fortunately, no fever. 

Frankly, I think it is a combination of my usual Springtime cold (which usually lasts no longer than 5 days) and a massive pollen attack here in The Big Apple.

What have I been doing, I know you are anxiously asking your inner selves? Well ... inner selves ...

I have been following my tried and true regimen of Echinacea & Gold Seal drops, extra Vitamin C, extra strength Hall’s Cough Drops, plenty of liquids, chicken soup and, of course, rest. Damn, how many times have you seen the word “rest” used in connection with Billi Pod?

I have every reason to believe that tomorrow things will have totally turned around. 

On Thursday night I had a NY Phil concert scheduled but I was able to exchange it online for another concert later on in the season, one of the major benefits of being a subscriber.

I had a ticket for tonight’s 7:00pm YANKEES/FUCKSOX game out at Yankee Stadium, The House That Greed and Ego Built, but, luckily, I was able to sell it, at face value, to one of my AA buddies. Whew.

There is also a 70% chance of rain in The Bronx at game time.

My schedule for the weekend was open because I had intended to stay in to watch the Yankee/FuckSox games at 1:05pm on Saturday and 8:05pm on Sunday.

Gotta close ... Oh ... totally psyched that Stephen Colbert is going to replace Letterman.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>1.03  miles (or, 2,253 steps)

Total mileage for 2014==>342.59 miles (average 3.43 miles per day)

GO YANKEES!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: