Friday, June 15, 2012

I Gotta See THAT’S MY BOY


Yes ... it is a beautiful TGIF in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World ... meaning ... as soon as I post this I will head out for an afternoon of walking and wandering, probably way downtown.

Last night’s NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC concert @ Avery Fisher Hall was ... simply put ... terrific.

I was really in the mood for some classical music and, as usual, this hit the spot.

Thanks to my loyal and faithful readers for all of the positive emails, texts, and posts about yesterday’s Reveille posting. It really is moving, isn’t it.

One thing though==> I forgot to give proper credit to my friend John Horne, of Anna Maria, FL, for sending it to me. Thanks John!! 

If you haven’t seen it yet ... here is the link again ...



Tonight’s entertainment event is gonna be a movie ... 


THAT’S MY BOY - Starring Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg - “While in his teens, Donny fathered a son, Todd, and raised him as a single parent up until Todd’s 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd’s world comes crashing down when Donny resurfaces just before Todd’s wedding.”

Yes, my loyal and faithful readers, it is one of those gross-out, frat-boy, WTF movies that Billi Pod loves, laced with, of course, profanity, crude humor, nudity, sex scenes and booze/drug abuse.

Hey ... I’m just being upfront about what I like on the big screen so don’t be so judgmental ... OK ...

Tonight is game one of the YANKEES/NATIONALS series with Phil Hughes (6-5) on the mound for The Bronx Bombers vs. Gio Gonzalez (8-2) for the Nationals.

Hummmmmmm ... maybe I’ll catch an earlier movie-time and stay in to watch the game ... hummmmmmmm ... we will see ... anyway ...

Have a great weekend everyone ... just remember you Worker Bees==>the weekend doesn’t start until at least 5:00pm==>don’t even think about leaving early.

GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: