Friday, May 20, 2011

MAY 21, 2011

MAY 21, 2011


In the name of fair and unbiased reporting I have to admit to you loyal and faithful readers that for the past several days I have been mired in a mental quagmire over the predictions that tomorrow, May 21, 2011, will be the beginning of the end of life on this earth, at least according to Harold Camping, the founder of Family Radio.


Camping predicts that The Rapture will occur on Saturday and that the World will be totally destroyed on October 21st.


The arguments for this prediction can be found at ..


http://www.familyradio.com/


A very strong counter-argument can be found at ...


http://www.worldtocome.org


I spent most of yesterday glued to my computer doing research and reading lots and lots of material pro and con. I was so involved and in such a funk that I actually skipped the show I had scheduled for last night, DESPERATE WRITERS.


Late late last night I came to the conclusion that at some time there will indeed be a “Judgment Day” but there is no way that any human being could accurately predict the actual date(s).


I also found many of Camping’s biblical interpretations to be highly disturbing, for example, he says that ...


1. God selected the “saved” before they were born; and,


2. All organized religions are now basically under Satan’s control.


Yeah, yeah ... I know ... but please don’t judge me, because I just wanted to share this info with you, clear my mind, and then move on to ...

Tonight’s entertainment event is ...


7:05==>YANKEES vs. METS - the 3 game Subway Series @ Yankee Stadium is underway.


I also have a ticket for the Sunday afternoon game.


Last night Yankee bats came alive as they won their 3rd straight game, beating The Orioles 13-2.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: