Monday, April 25, 2011

Billi Pod’s Upcoming Columbia Trip

Good afternoon my loyal and faithful readers.


First, Billi Pod is happy to report that he has only a bit of stiffness but otherwise feels great following yesterday’s 7.7 mile birthday walkathon.


Thanks for all of the very supportive emails, posts, messages and texts. They really made me feel good.


As I reported last night, my Easter Dinner with my buds Michael Pederson and Dennis Dohman at their Chelsea apartment was awesome. It was a great group of friends and a terrific meal - THANKS GUYS!!


Monday is, of course, my errands day and I have lots of stuff to do, mostly in preparation for Wednesday’s trip down to Columbia, SC.


This is my schedule for the trip ...

++++++++++++++

Wednesday - April 27 - 4:15pm - depart LGA - Delta #6023; arrive Columbia - 6:23pm


John & Kathi Bendeck

Columbia, SC

803-376-5196

Sunday - 9:00am - The 1-151st Attack Reconnaissance Battalion's (ARB) Deployment Departure Ceremony at the AASF, McEntire ANGS, Eastover, SC.


We anticipate that Alex will lift off in his Apache around 10:30am. They will be heading down to Fort Hood, Texas, for a later deployment overseas.


Gotta admit that I feel very very emotional about this. There will be a rather large family gathering to show our support for our troops and for Alex and his wife Gina.


Tuesday - May 3 - 6:20am - depart Columbia - Delta #6107; arrive LGA - 8:15am

+++++++++++++


Tonight will meet up with John Scott Reed, aka Fabson, for face time and dinner somewhere in my ‘hood.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: