Saturday, April 23, 2011

Billi Pod is 77 years old. WTF????

OMFG!! It is now 12:30am on Saturday, April 23rd, and Billi Pod is officially 77 f-ing years old! Wow!! Who would have thunk it? OMFG!!


Weather permitting, I have opted to do the 7.7 miles, or 154 north/south blocks, later in the morning, probably around 11:00am.


I will leave PHC, which as you know is located on 42nd and 9th Avenue and walk up 9th Avenue to Columbus Circle, then on Broadway up to 196th Street. Then if I am still alive, the 1 train back to the ‘hood. With rest stops and all I am estimating it will take a little over 3 hours.


I probably will turn my cellphone off during the trek. For the evening I have a Broadway show and I will post details about it and yesterday’s activities when I get back to PHC.


Bill aka Billi Pod

1 comment:

rap said...

Happy Birthday to the best blogger in the world . . . what fun it is to read your bl**ging thoughts on a daily basis, Billi Pod. The best to you. rap