Sunday, February 27, 2011

The End Of Musings From The Mind Of Billi Pod!

Yes, the end has come, but ...


First let’s start with Billi Pod’s report card on last night’s KIN==>B<==acting outstanding, but dammit, yet another yelling, screaming, crying, dysfunctional families drama. Getting a bit old folks.


I was seated next to a relative of the playwright and she silently cried most of the performance, for whatever unknown reason. Kinda weird.


Today is another entertainment doubleheader for Billi Pod --


2:00==>THE NEWARK BOYS CHORUS & THE NATIONAL FESTIVAL CHORUS @ Carnegie Hall - works by Vivaldi, Brahms, Bach, Monteverdi, and others. ($9.00 TDF ticket).


7:00==>APPLE COVE - “When newlyweds Edie and Alan move into the gated community of Apple Cove, they believe they have found a safe haven from the chaotic world outside. They quickly learn that nothing, not even electric gates, can keep nature out. Especially one's own nature.” (Off-Broadway - complimentary ticket).


This is the makeup performance for the one that was canceled on Friday, February 18th, due to sound system problems. The show runs 90 minutes so I will be back in PHC in plenty of time to see the important parts of the Academy Award Ceremony on ABC.


Alas, my loyal and faithful readers, what follows will be the last of the musings. To recap just a bit for those of you who aren’t daily followers - the musings came about late one evening, December 2, 2010, beginning around 11:45pm, as I was obviously in front of this ‘puter. They just came out in no particular order or sequence and I frantically typed them just as the thoughts were being formed.


The “session” lasted about an hour and then, suddenly, it was over. And, no, I hadn’t relapsed and/or gone on mind-altering substances. What I have posted on this blog and my FaceBook Wall are the exact musings in the order in which they were born. I only spell-checked and I have resisted the urge to “tweak” them in any manner.


The only omission was one of the early ones in which I made a super-slanderous reference to Bill O’Reilly’s mother. Scott Reed urged me not to post it and I didn’t, and he was right.


So, everyone, here it is, the final musing ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“Rodeo clowns are actually Mafia hitmen in training - WTF!! - my mind has been spewing out stuff like, you know, stuff like ... oh ... stuff it, will ya, for God’s sake. The End!!”


GO GATORS AND GO YANKEES!!


Billi Pod

“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: