Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Billi Pod Is Under Attack!!

My dear loyal and faithful readers - I am most sad to report that yesterday’s blog posting in which Billi Pod, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting, opined that Bieber Fever was over, generated a fire storm of such proportions that it difficult for me to comprehend just why and how it came about.


I know this to be true:


(1) a certain “person” whom I believed to be a friend and whose name rhymes with Juan Hot Seed, took offense, for reasons I still do not understand, and called my blog to the attention of Team Bieber.


(2) Team Bieber in turn, forwarded the blog to a number of sites including:

www.indefenseofthebieb.com

(3) This site then contacted The Bieber Nation and as a result beginning around 4:00pm yesterday Billi Pod began receiving vile and obscene emails, the contents of which are both shocking and threatening.


When I returned to PHC last night, after my Town Hall concert I, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting, tried to respond to the emails, keeping my responses to one sentence in length. But, around 4:30am I realized that I would never be able to answer all of them, so I went to bed and slept fitfully, at best.


Now, I think it is important for you loyal and faithful readers to understand the nature of these emails and my responses, so I have copied a few below for your consideration:

*************************

To: sarahsue83@aol.com==>no my mother’s name was not Ruby Tuesday.


To: biebjizzonme@msn.com==>I deny being related to Bill O’Reilly.


To: bieberbunny12x@verizon.net==>I refuse to acknowledge that The Bieb’s “junk” is bigger than mine.


To: screamin4bieb@yahoo.com==>What is it with you people, I am really adequately endowed “down there.”


To: iwannabebiebsbitch@hotmail.com==>How did you get my home address and no I don’t have a Wikipedia page, why do you ask?


To: belieberordie1998@aol.com==>You’re just making things up ... my son is not a drug-dealer living in Newark.


To: justin4evermine@hotmail.com==>No, I do not live in Alligator Lake, Mississippi.


To: bieberbmine@newarkhs7.gov==>I am not Justin’s estranged paternal grandfather.


To: ibleedbieb@col.rr.com==>well, f**k you too.


To: justinismyperiod@mac.com==>that was really gross.


To: jrmcdaniel186@gmail.com==>Sir, your daughter used the C-word first.

*************************

This morning when I woke up my nose was running and I was coughing and I felt very much out-of-sorts. My ‘puter had crashed and none of the daily papers have been delivered.


Frankly, I feel that I have been cursed by Team Bieber, for which, I might add, Juan Hot Seed joyfully claims credit.


I will not attempt to answer any more Bieber emails, but Billi Pod will not back down. He will continue with his responsibilities to you readers out there in the hinterlands.


I do ask this of you loyal and faithful readers, however ... if 24 hours pass without a posting from me either on this blog or on FaceBook, please call The Missing Person’s Bureau of the New York City Police Department.


Thanks.


Billi Pod

No comments: