Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday - Blah and double blah

Dammit-to-Hell==>this morning==>runny nose, more coughing and feeling blah. Gonna stay in all day/night, out of the very cold weather, and hope everything gets better quickly because tomorrow night I am seeing SPIDERMAN. My first ticket was for an earlier performance which was canceled.


Luckily Billi Pod’s annual beginning-of- winter cold usually last only 3 days, so I am half way through. Don’t really feel that bad, just kinda blah. Bring on the Echinacea and extra Vitamin C.


I actually left last night’s New York Philharmonic concert at intermission because I was afraid my increasing coughing and sniffling was gonna bother people around me. Oh well ...

In closing ... yes, as some of you loyal and faithful readers have said, Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD are indeed weird.


That’s the whole point. He wants to share with you the actual thoughts that came out of his mind in about 45 minutes one night last week, in their order and unedited ... so ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress)==>“Paris having no Hilton Hotels is like wearing God’s used jock strap.”


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”




No comments: