Monday, December 27, 2010

Billi Pod Says==>I Wantta Go Home!!

On this Monday morning it is bright and cold in Columbia, 32º, but not as cold as The Big Apple, 21º, where 21 inches of snow fell.


It is reported that LaGuardia will reopen around 2:00pm this afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed about tomorrow’s 6:05am flight.


Have been attempting to checkin online but Delta’s website keeps going down, something, I guess, to be expected.


Dinner last night, with Alvin and Linda Strasburger, was totally awesome.


Dr. John’s lamb shanks (and also lamb chops) were fantastic, reflecting the hours and hours of prep time.


Thanks Dr. John!!



Gonna spend the rest of the day just chillin’ (pun intended), so let me close, my loyal and faithful readers, with ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“I also save souls,” said the Jewish cobbler.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”


No comments: