Friday, December 24, 2010

Billi Pod Is In Columbia, SC.

Good afternoon my loyal and faithful readers.


Yesterday LaGuardia airport was an absolute nightmare. The lines for security were very long and it took me 45 minutes to clear and, no, I didn’t get picked for a scan or a pat-down.


Happily the flight down to Columbia, SC, went OK and we were only 30 minutes late.


As I was waiting at LGA I got a call that made my heart run cold ... my daughter Kathi had a slip and fall as she was leaving a church following a funeral service for a friend. She was in the ER. OMFG!!


Long story short ... thankfully, she is OK, at home and mobile. She is, however, badly bruised in unmentionable places and in pain and discomfort.


It could have been so much worse. Bless her, she is determined that this “glitch” (her words) will not interfere with her/our Christmas plans, and so far it hasn’t.


Son Bill III aka The Bill of Orlando arrived OK.


We will do our family Christmas dinner and present opening tonight ... so ...


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERYONE!!


I will close with ...


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“Forget about it,” said every Tom, Dick and Harry.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: