Thursday, December 16, 2010

Billi Pod Explains Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):

It is still very cold and windy today in the Big Apple, The Greatest City in The World.


The industrial strength anti-biotics have kicked in and I think I am making progress with my right eye problem. It is still, however, very red and itchy and Billi Pod is more than ready for it to get the Hell out!!


Took care of most of my Christmas things and stuff yesterday, which included a long and boring wait at the neighborhood post office.


Speaking of Christmas, I will be spending it in Columbia, SC, from December 23rd to the 27th, with: my daughter Kathi and her husband, Dr. John; son Bill, Jr. aka Billyboy, from Orlando, FL; and, oldest grandson Alex Falletta aka Army Guy aka Lex and his wife Gina.


Youngest grandson Chris Falletta aka Topher from Gainesville, FL, and his girlfriend Ashley, will not be with us due to other family responsibilities. We, especially Billi Pod, will miss you guys.


Billi Pod’s report card on NEWSICAL THE MUSICAL==>B+<==needs to be tightened just a bit but otherwise it is extremely funny, profane, and well-performed. See it if you are in need of a good laugh.


Tonight’s entertainment event:


8:00==>A SMALL FIRE-“When a tough-as-nails contractor finds her senses slipping on the brink of her daughter's wedding, the impact on her family is nothing less than seismic.” This is playing at a theater on my block.


Finally, let me respond to some new emails and texts from my loyal and faithful readers regarding Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


1) they came into being on Thursday, December 2, 2010, at approximately 11:45pm, as I was drafting an update for this blog.


2) it all happened in about 45 minutes and what you see is exactly as I typed them, unedited except for spell-check.


3) I have posted them, and will continue posting them, in the exact order they were “created.”


4) I have not added to the list since its creation.


4) The only “omission” is one regarding Bill O’Reilly, omitted at the strong and very vocal urging of John Scott Reed. It may still be posted later - we will see.


5) And, yes, fear not my loyal and faithful readers, I promise to post all of them.


Having said all of that, this is today’s --


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):

‘Christ’ was taken out of Christmas because E=mc2 and because the X-Men won.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: