Saturday, December 18, 2010

Billi Pod’s Gift From Unnamed Person

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers. It is a beautiful but cold day in The Big Apple, The Greatest City in The World - 26º at 8:30am.


Yesterday Billi Pod received his annual surprise Christmas present from Unnamed Person, an awesome speaker system: itower from Sound Logic. It is my understanding that UP found this device online, on sale for 1/2 the retail price.


Man, what great sound and it is a perfect fit for PHC. It docks Billi Pod’s various iPods and his iPhone, making use of all of the music apps he has downloaded


Thank you, Unnamed Person, so very much, you are indeed the personification of manners and good taste.


Billi Pod’s report card on JIM GAFFIGAN==>A+<==I was in the mood to laugh and this was just the show for that. The sold-out house was really into it.


I think he is doing 2 performances this evening.


Tonight’s entertainment event --


7:30pm==>NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA @ Lincoln Center-Handel’s THE MESSIAH.


At last!! I am really looking forward to this concert. With it Billi Pod will be in a full holiday mode.


Oh, in response to emails and texts==>yes, I do intend to repost the historic “Condom on the sleeve” from December 22, 1995.


I will close, my loyal and faithful readers, with --


Musings from THE MIND OF BILLI POD (a memoir in progress):


“Yes, Tim, I know you are tiny down there too, just get over it.”


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

1 comment:

rap said...

I had to google the condom story--simply couldn't wait. Too funny. Look forward to your blog. Thanks, R