Friday, October 29, 2010

STYX Was Awesome==>DC Here Comes Billi Pod

Let me start by giving a report card on last night’s STYX concert with Benjamin Mark Sears aka BMS==>A+<==awesome show and fun time with BMS.


It had been a long long day for BMS so he took a rain-check on dinner after the show and headed back to his outer-borough residence in the wasteland known as Brooklyn.


I am happy to report that he made it “home” safely with no problems with border patrol, the immigration checkpoint, passport control, or Homeland Security.


And, BMS, thanks for the invitation to visit your new digs in late February/early March. I really appreciate you working me in like this.


Tonight’s entertainment event-8:00==>THE BREAK OF NOON-“an exploration of the daunting process of ‘finding religion’ following the worst office shooting in American history.” David Duchovny and Amanda Peet star in this Off Broadway show in very early previews.


When the show is over I will come back to PHC, of course, and basically chill until it is time to head out for THE RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY.


Billi Pod will leave PHC @ 4:00am and head down to the bus pickup site @ 31st Street and 8th Avenue for our 5:00am departure.


Will bring with me: some protein bars; a heavy towel to sit on; my iPhone charger; my trusty AM/FM Walkman; some crossword puzzles; 2 days worth of meds and eye drops; water; and, Billi Pod’s usual sunny/funny disposition (it has been in storage).


Oh, in response to several emails asking the same question: “Why the f**k are you doing this?” the answer, my loyal and faithful readers, is twofold: (1) because I want to; and, (2) because I can.


Billi Pod is mega-charged!!!


Because of the rally I will be unable to watch the GATORS/GEORGIA game, which may be a blessing in disguise.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

No comments: