Monday, October 25, 2010

Billi Pod Says==>Funk Be Gone!!

Yesterday’s theater doubleheader got Billi Pod out of his funk over the Yankees not making it back to the World Series.


Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t necessarily feel any better about it, but I am out of my Yankee-induced funk. So, my report cards for the shows:


I LOVE MY WIFE==>A<==Josh Grisetti led an outstanding cast and on-stage band to bring life to Cy Coleman’s songs. Too bad its very limited run is over.


AFTER THE REVOLUTION==>A<==wonderful acting and a gripping story line set in 1999, dealing with the aftermath of the McCarthy era witch hunts. All of the characters are believable. See it if you can!


Monday is Billi Pod’s usual errands day and I will attack them as soon as I post this for you loyal and faithful readers.


Tonight-7:30==>THE MEMORANDUM-“bureaucracy has gone mad as an attempt to get a memo translated leads to an increasingly ridiculous maze of red tape.” At a theater on my block.


Man, does it feel strange at this time of the year not to be worrying about the pitching match ups for The Yankees in the upcoming World Series and/or where The Gators will be ranked in the various weekly football Top Twenty polls. It feels very out-of-sync.


Well, at least now I can spare you loyal and faithful readers all of the baseball postings and return to reporting on shows you have never heard of and will never get a chance to see, even if you wanted to, sooooooooooooo ...


Thanks for all of the positive and supportive responses regarding my upcoming “Rally to Restore Sanity” adventure down in DC on Saturday. I am soooooooo excited and have begun my prayers for good weather.


GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.” BMS-3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, there was very little useful information in this post, but I did learn a few things. Thanks.
No matter how you slice it, life is full of random shit like this. Better get used to it.
How do I promote my website?
I'm a little bit eccentric, and sometimes my comments get removed. I just want to add some spark.

640K ought to be enough for anybody.
Bill Gates, 1981