Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Billi Pod Had the Whatevers???

Good evening my loyal and faithful readers. This will be a somewhat belated and shorter (OK OK hold the f**king applause) posting at the end of a rather strange day for Billi Pod.


Today my plans were rather simple. I had this show, a part of my Roundabout Theater subscription series, scheduled for 2:00==>THE LANGUAGE ARCHIVE-“a poignant and quirky comedy that attempts to prove that love is the one language that can leave us all at a loss for words.” It has received rather mixed reviews but I still wanted to see it.


Woke up a bit earlier than usual this morning, 7:00am, and couldn’t go back sleep so I got up and did the routine morning stuff including posting on my FaceBook Wall. I had planned to pay the first of the month bills etc. (like most people now days, most of my banking and bill-paying is done online) and drop the envelopes off at the local branch post office on the way to my show. I did everything and during the process began to feel kinda strange and had some discomfort in my stomach. My nose was running a bit too. WTF?


Anyway, got dressed and headed out for the theater, really feeling out of sorts. Mailed the envelopes and started walking East on 42nd Street for about a block when I suddenly felt very tired, my stomach ached and my nose was really running. I turned around and came back to PHC. WTF!!


When I got back I felt blah, out of sorts and very sleepy. Now, as those of you who have known me over the years know==>Billi Pod hardly ever ever naps. Well, I took a couple of Tylenol, lay down on the couch and immediately went to sleep. 2 1/2 hours later I woke up, feeling much better and ... tada ... discomfort free. It is now 2 1/2 hours later and I still feel OK, nose not running, and I have no clue what the f**k was going on.


Hope this isn’t a sign of problems to come because I have a rock concert Thursday night and then on early Saturday morning, 5:00am, I head down to DC for the RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY. In all honesty, folks, I would have to be hospital-bound before I would cancel my plans for The Rally, and I am not joking, and most of you loyal and faithful readers know that to be true.


Anyhoo ... a quick report card on yesterday’s COLIN QUINN: LONG STORY SHORT==>VF<==as in very funny in your face humor where nothing is sacred. Billi Pod highly recommends it.


Tonight-8:00==>RANGERS/GIANTS in game 1 of The World Series, from ‘Frisco. Will stay in and watch it, obviously. Go Rangers!!


In closing==>weather forecast for DC on Saturday==>sunny/cloudy, 62º-47º==>still very uncertain about what to wear and what to carry with me, etc.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-1

1 comment:

rap said...

Enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you're up to--came on it [the blog]when we learned of Jay's passing and I was trying to get more info. It's a bright spot--not Jay's passing! We both were so fond of him. I've shared many of your comments with hubby. We're with you in spirit on your trip down to DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity—give ‘em hell.