Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday - Go Yankees and ... croak ... WTF?

Good morning my loyal and faithful readers. It is a beautiful early fall day in The Greatest City In The World.


Yesterday was a terrific day. Let me start with a report card on the BROADWAY ORIGINALS concert @ Town Hall==>A<==very entertaining and well performed. My comp. ticket was in the upper balcony section but at intermission I snuck downstairs and found a very good seat in the rear orchestra.


After the concert saw the Bruce Willis movie RED==>B<==story totally unbelievable, but so what. It was fun seeing the old guys kicking butt and taking names. Definitely a guy movie. Suspend your concepts of reality and you will have a good time, trust me on this guys ... see it.


It is Monday and that means my errands and stuff during the day, then --


8:00==>YANKEES/RANGERS @ The Stadium for game 3, with Andy Pettitte on the mound vs. Cliff Lee. Without question, this will be a nail-biter.


I’ll be there with my buds for all 3 of the home games: Monday @ 8:00; Tuesday @ 8:00; and, Wednesday @ 4:00.


The trouble with the 8:00 games is that it will be way past midnight when I finally get back to PHC. Oh well ... ain’t nothing I can do about it, is there?


On a sad note==>Yankee Stadium fixture Freddy (The Fan) Schuman, who banged his trusty metal frying pan to rally Yankee fans for over two decades, died on Sunday. It was always very exciting when Freddy would show up in your section, banging his frying pan and encouraging fans to “get into the game.” He will be missed by everyone.


Wow, in 2010 we have lost The Boss, The Voice of God, and now Freddy The Fan.


Let me close by saying that, unfortunately, my warnings against anti-Gator emails and texts totally failed, especially as it relates to Her Druidness Mizz S. Mullon of Anna Maria, FL. When I tried to neutralize her powers with my own spell, she threatened to turn me into a frog, resulting in Billi Pod having nightmares last night, frog-like in nature. It was so scary dreaming about eating flies etc, so ...


OK OK Your Druidness==>Billi Pod surrenders. You may spew forth whatever you see fit ... and ... croak ... I got things I gotta do, so ... croak ... WTF? ... croak ... damn, there’s another fly I wantta eat ... croak ... seeya ... croak ... latter ... croak ... blurp ... yum ... croak ...


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-10

No comments: