Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday - GO GATORS - GO YANKEES!!

Good afternoon everyone. It is another beautiful afternoon in the Big Apple, cool and only a few clouds in the sky.


Let me start off this brief posting (hold the f-ing applause, dammit!) with a report card on last nite’s THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS-->A<--an extremely well performed, very emotional show done in a minstrel show format. I, frankly, liked it much much more than I thought I would. If you are in NYC-->see it.


Today is a mega-sports day-->Billi Pod will be glued to the tube watching college football and The Rays/Rangers game, then --


7:30-->FLORIDA/LSU @ The Swamp (on ESPN). The Gators look to bounce back from the embarrassing ass-whipping they got last weekend at ‘Bama. Hopefully I will get text updates on the game while I am at The Stadium, because --


8:30-->YANKEES/TWINS with Phil Hughes on the mound, going for the sweep. Frankly I am worried about all of the hype that The Twins are out of it, that this game is a mere formality, etc. etc. Hey everyone-->remember 2001? The Yankees lost the first 2 games at home and then came back to win the Division. Again ... it ain’t over ‘til it’s over ... never ever forget that in baseball or any sport for that matter.


GO YANKEES AND GO GATORS!!


Billi Pod

“Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.”

BMS-19

No comments: