Monday, December 22, 2014

Updates - Wiesenthal - Billi Pod’s Christmas Plans


Monday==>Today’s posting is going to be kinda brief (stop the clapping ... I know who you are and where you live ... don’t make me come over there and bitch-slap your sorry ass) because your favorite blogger here in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World, has a lot of things and stuff to do in preparation for his early Wednesday morning flight down to Orlando, FL, for Christmas with family.

So ... yesterday was mostly spent in front of my new (to me) 42” flat screen TV watching pro-football. This is what I had planned to do.

I did leave the warm and cozy confines of PHC for about a hour’s walk in the Port Authority Bus Terminal and then the Times Square subway station. Yeah, it was out of the elements and helped me record another 5+ mile walking day ... 5.30 miles to be exact.

Now ... moving on ...

Tonight’s entertainment event will be an Off Broadway show ...

7:00==>WIESENTHAL - “This one-man show written and performed by Tom Dugan tells the story of Simon Wiesenthal, nicknamed the ‘Jewish James Bond,’ who devoted his life to bringing more than 1,100 Nazi war criminals to justice.” (Off Broadway - discounted TDF ticket)

This show opened on November 5th to very favorable reviews, is playing at the Theatre Row Complex on my West 42nd Street block, has a running time of 1:30, without intermission, and runs through February 22nd.

I have been wanting to see this show since it opened and I am glad I am finally able to do so. The timing and location couldn’t fit any better with my schedule.

Tomorrow I have a doubleheader. First will be an Off Broadway show at 2:O0pm and then at 5:00pm I am having an early dinner down in Chelsea with my theater-buddies Dian Crystal aka My Lady and Marty Kosarik aka Whatever.

My Wednesday flight leaves LGA at 7:00am. I want to get to the Delta Terminal in plenty of time taking into account the anticipated long security lines ... so I am being picked up by a car service at 4:30am. Yeah ... I know ... Wednesday is going to be a long day because the dreaded Norris Travel Curse is lurking behind the weather forecasts of storms along the East Coast.

The specific details of my trip down to Orlando to be with my son Bill III aka The Bill are ...

Wednesday==>7:05am - depart LGA - Delta #2285; 10:09am - arrive Orlando.

Christmas - dinner with The Bill and his friends at Golden Corral

Friday - dinner prepared by The Bill, with Alex and Gina Falletta and their darlings, Saylor and Finley.

Saturday==>4:00pm - depart Orlando - Delta #2056; 6:31pm - arrive LGA

So, there you have it my loyal and faithful readers and followers. Time to post this and then get to work.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>5.30 miles (or, 11,584 steps)

Total mileage for the week==>23.58 miles (average 3.37 miles per day)

Total mileage for 2014==>1,423.87 miles (average 4.01 miles per day)

GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: