Monday, December 29, 2014

Billi Pod The Couch Potato - Errands and Chores Monday


Monday==>At 11:00am on this last Monday of 2014 here in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World, we have azure blue skies, puffy clouds, and a temperature of 40º, with wind chill down to 33º. There is a light breeze coming off the Hudson River.

Yeah, it is a bit cold, but manageable, and that is good because your favorite blogger has a rather long errands and chores list to attack that will require him to be out and about in the elements.

So ... let’s get started with ...

Actually, in the name of fair and unbiased reporting, I have very little of interest to report to you loyal and faithful readers and followers since yesterday was spent basically in a couch-potato modality watching pro-football and that lasted until midnight.

I did leave the warm and cozy confines of PHC for a restocking run to The Food Emporium and that was about it for my outside activities. 

Fortunately, I made myself get into my game-watching walking regimen (walking around the apartment during changes of possession, time-outs, and half-times) and that ultimately resulted in a very good walking day==>5.28 miles.

You know, it is amazing how the mileage accumulates during the course of the game(s). Give it a try and you will see what I mean.

Anyway ... this is what Billi Pod’s Sunday was. Now ... what about today ...

Well, as I said above, I have a major errands and chores list and ... I have nothing else planned entertainment-wise. I seriously doubt anything of interest will show up on any of my ticket services.

But ... there is college football beginning at 2:00pm and I am also considering finally getting around to seeing the well-reviewed movie BIRDMAN, starring Michael Keaton, Emma Stone and Edward Norton.

So, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, there you have it. Sorry it is so boring and meh ... oh well ...

Will close with something I think is funny ...
Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>5.28 miles (or, 11,544 steps)

Total mileage for the week==>26.76 miles (average 3.82 miles per day)

Total mileage for 2014==>1,450.63 miles (average 4.01 miles per day)

GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

No comments: