Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WHEN WE MET==>Interesting & Entertaining


Tuesday==>We will get today’s posting off to a quick start with your favorite blogger’s report card on last night’s entertainment event, the staged reading at The York Theatre of ...

WHEN WE MET, a new musical about what happens when a quantum physicist and a animal communicator meet on a disastrous blind date==>interesting and entertaining.

It was extremely well-performed by the two-person cast, Sally Wilfert and Michael Winther.

The full-house audience seemed to be really into the show, giving the performers a roaring ovation when the show was over.

Of course, as a reading, it still needs work but this is what the developmental process is all about. Billi Pod thinks that it is worth moving forward.

In yesterday’s posting I had reported that I would probably walk back to the apartment after the show, a distance of about 2-miles. Well, my loyal and faithful readers and followers, it was just too windy and chilly ... so ... I opted to subway back. I guess if I was working on a walking challenge I would have given it a shot ... but ... since I am not ...

Moving on ...

What about today I know you are all asking your anxious inner selves? Well ... anxious inner selves ... things are pretty much in flux as I am writing this posting.

I have, of course, multiple options on my ticket services, but right now nothing that is up turns me on ... so ... unless something shows up later in the afternoon it will be a just released movie, starring Daniel Radcliffe ...

7:00==>KILL YOUR DARLINGS - “A murder in 1944 draws together the great poets of the beat generation: Allen Ginsberg (Radcliffe), Jack Kerouac and William Burroughs.”

This movie is another step in Radcliffe’s attempt to distance himself from his perceived Harry Potter persona. 

It is only playing in two theaters in Manhattan, the Walter Reade Theater @ Lincoln Center and the Landmark Sunshine Cinema in SoHo. I will catch it at the Walter Reade.

Moving on to just a wee bit of sports ...

As most of you know, the 2013 World Series between The Boston FuckSox and The St. Louis Cardinals gets underway tomorrow night @ 8:00pm in that fetid cesspool known as Fenway Park.

In response to several emails and texts ... this is Billi Pod’s prediction ... gasp ... and double gasp ...

The FuckSox win in 7-games (barf, gag, puke).

OK, it is time to post this and then make my weekly trip to The Food Emporium to take advantage of the additional 5% senior discount.

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>2.53 miles (or, 5,530 steps)

Total mileage since 7/1/13==>390.16 miles (average 3.45 miles per day)

GO GATORS!!  

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”


No comments: