Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thank You Marty!!


Good morning my loyal and faithful readers and followers.
I am soooooooo happy to report that yesterday’s early Christmas dinner with our host Marty Kosarik and My Lady Dian Crystal at Marty’s upstate (Harlem) apartment was totally AWESOME!!

Marty, being a vegetarian, had an “interesting” menu that featured: tofurkey, dressing and gravy, candied yams, Brussels sprouts, steamed cauliflower and broccoli, stuffed celery, deviled eggs, followed by an incredible array of cookies and other sweet things for desert.

We had a great time together, talking, joking, reminiscing and basically just being in a holiday mood. We also exchanged gifts.

It was great being with you guys!! Thank You Marty!!

Moving on quickly ‘cause I still got stuff to do in preparation for my flight down to Columbia, SC, to be with family for Christmas ...

Billi Pod’s report card on last night’s entertainment event ... 

WATER BY THE SPOONFUL, about a young soldier recently returned from Iraq and his Puerto Rican family==>B+

The show is emotionally draining with a very difficult-to-follow story line. The majority of the action revolves around dealing with crack addiction, a subject that I find most troubling since I have lost several close friends to this product of Satan.

The acting is excellent and the show is definitely worth seeing.

As I said, this evening I will be heading down to Columbia, SC, for a family gathering. We will celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve at the Elgin, SC, home of my grandson Alex Falletta aka Army Guy, his wife Gina, and my darling great-granddaughter Saylor.

I doubt that I will post on this blog while I am down there. I will most likely post daily on my FaceBook Wall. I will be back in The Big Apple, The Greatest City In The World, around noon on Wednesday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Yesterday’s Pedometer mileage==>3.40 miles (or, 7,446 steps)

Total mileage since 7/1/12==>932.07 miles 

Mileage remaining until 4/23/13==>146.93 miles

GO GATORS!!

Billi Pod
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”


No comments: